AptDeco is looking for a senior software engineer to join our small collaborative team building cutting edge logistics for single furniture pick ups and deliveries. You'll be leading the architecture and implementation of everything from creating predictive models that efficiently assign drivers to orders, to backend systems, to scaling products that will automate processes and make pick ups and deliveries happen as fast as possible.About AptDeco
AptDeco (YC W14) is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling quality used furniture. We are making the exchange of home decor easy for everyone. Our customers love us because we take care of all the logistics on their behalf.
We’re a fast growing NYC based start up. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the secondhand furniture industry. Moving is already stressful and we’re working everyday to ease this hassle for people across the NYC area and beyond.What we’re looking for
- Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack and understanding how all pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.)
- Experience building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems Driven, focused self-starters who take ownership of their work
- A team player
- Built and launched full stack web products before
- Experience working with modern web frameworks
- Programmed in test-driven development environments Send your resume and a short paragraph about why you're the right person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.