AptDeco is looking for a talented product management intern to join our small collaborative team building cutting edge logistics for single furniture pick ups and deliveries. You'll be working on everything from enhancing the user experience to designing predictive models that efficiently assign drivers to orders, to scaling products that will automate processes.
- Analyze metrics, customer needs, and business opportunities to shape AptDeco's products’ feature sets and improve user experience
- Define product requirements for MVPs and new features/enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, and Community Management teams to gather input and deliver actionable recommendations
- Take overall business objectives and combine them with insight into what user problems we are uniquely suited to solve
- Recent college graduate or current MBA student
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player mentality and ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Ability to converse at a technical level
- The desire to work in a startup environment – things can be ambiguous here and move very quickly
To apply: Send your resume and a short paragraph about why you're the right person for this job to email@example.com.
AptDeco (YC W14) is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling quality used furniture. Our customers love us because we take care of all the logistics on their behalf. We’re a fast growing NYC based start up. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the secondhand furniture industry. Moving can be stressful and we’re working everyday to ease this hassle for people across the NYC area and beyond.Note: Out internships are for educational purposes and unpaid. However, a monthly stipend for food and transportation is offered. We can also offer school credit.