AptDeco (YC W14) is looking for a talented business development intern to join our collaborative team building partnerships with furniture stores and other businesses.
You'll be energetic and ready to put yourself out there. You should be comfortably making cold/lukewarm calls to potential partners.
The right person is a confident communicator, comfortable in an all hands on deck environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. This role is all about introducing AptDeco to new business partners.
Partners isn't a euphemism. We're building long-term relationships, not short-term sales—and we want you to be a part of that!
AptDeco is a marketplace for buying and selling quality preowned furniture with pick up and delivery built right into the service. Our customers love us because we expand their marketing range and take care of all the logistics on their behalf.
- Know how AptDeco works and what we do.
- Identify new potential partners (leads).
- Call at volume to these potential partners.
- Lead and participate in introductory meetings with potential partners.
- Assist in partner onboarding process.
- Get involved with other projects that excite you!
- Great communicator.
- Comfortable talking with strangers and don't get easily discouraged.
- Self-starter who can exercise sound judgment.
- Obsessive attention to detail with excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills are a must.
E-Mail us with your resume and a short paragraph about why you're the right person for this job.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $500.00 /month